Why Do People Choose New Era?
New Era Services
Read more about New Era
New Era is a company specializing in scientific pest control services, hygiene and health care solutions and services to the poultry industry. Our quality services and solutions are of the highest standards and New Era has received the highest levels of accreditation from various standard based bodies. New Era has provided services and solutions to many domestic, commercial and industrial clients since 1999.
New Era is a BBBEE accredited company promoting economic empowerment and skills development. Management collectively has over 65 years experience in the industry.
New Era will at all times conduct business in a manner displaying the highest levels of professionalism, integrity and ethics. New Era shall at all times nurture a culture of respect , loyalty, and innovation to the markets we serve and foster a teamwork approach to service and performance excellence.
New Era will operate responsibly, safely and with care for the environment, our employees, our customers and the community.
To be acknowledged as leaders in our field and to become an internationally competitive, world class environmental services company
To be the leading service provider in the fields of Pest Management, Hygiene Services and cleaning by providing quality service to our clients.
- New Era’s vision is to become an internationally competitive, world class environmental services company.
- The realization of this vision through the expansion of our client base provides an environmentally acceptable mode of environmental service, facilitating paperless messaging and contributing to the sustainable economic growth and development of our country.
- Where possible, we wish to limit negative impacts on the environment, and enhance the benefits of our activities.
- New Era is committed to minimizing its impact on the environment by:
- Complying with the requirements of all the relevant environmental laws and regulations.
- Continuously improving our environmental performance, taking into account technical development, scientific understanding, customer needs and community expectations.
- Striving to reduce raw material consumption, minimizing pollution and the generation of waste by promoting appropriate recovery, reuse and recycling of used materials.
- Contributing to the development of legislative measures with respect to the protection of the environment.
- Establishing effective communication on relevant environmental issues and within the organization and with external parties.
- Promoting the adoption of this policy by contractors and suppliers, acting on our behalf, and where appropriate, by binding them contractually to comply with the relevant environmental laws.
IN NEW ERA, THE HEALTH AND SAFETY OF ALL EMPLOYEES ARE REGARDED WITH THE UTMOST IMPORTANCE AND THE FOLLOWING STANDARD POLICY WILL APPLY:
- Safety is every employee’s responsibility
- Management to ensure total compliance
- Safe and hygienic working conditions
- Regular health and safety reviews
- Striving for continuous improvement
- Health and safety training
With the co-operation of each employee, we will maintain a healthy, safe and secure working environment.
- Pest Management Solutions according to HACCP and Safe Quality Food (SQF) Certifications.
- General Pest Control for households, commercial and industrial clients.
- Rodents (Rats and Mice)
- Stored Product Pests
- Wasps and Hornets
- Garden Treatments (Crickets, Moles, Commando Worms, ect)
- Fish Moths
- Flies & other Flying Insects
- Weed Control (Various Weeds)
New Era provides comprehensive service solutions to the Poultry and Agricultural Industry.
Including: Cleaning, Washing, Sanitizing, Disinfecting, Pest Control & Weed Control.
New Era can provide the following services to the Poultry Industry
- Washing, Cleaning, Disinfection and Sanitizing of Chicken Houses
- Rodent Control in and around the Chicken Houses
- Insect Control (Litter Beetle)
- Weed and Grass Control around the Chicken Houses and perimeter fences
- Owl Project as part of an environmentally friendly rodent control project
Office & Commercial Workplace Hygiene
For most people, the office is the most common area for contracting colds, flu and viruses. Reducing the risk of cross contamination among staff in the workplace is crucial to minimising absenteeism and improving productivity. Poor workplace hygiene is the biggest contributor to employee sick leave.
Providing the correct equipment, combined with education and promotion of the importance of regular hygiene habits can make a significant impact on the health of your workplace.
Quality washroom equipment and service is important for projecting a professional appearance for your business. As well as being essential in promoting hygiene to staff and visitors, reducing infection will help increase productivity and well being.
Deep cleaning is a specialized serviced whereby specialized equipment and chemicals are required to be used. The Deep Cleaning process focuses on descaling and cleansing areas, which is a task that falls out of the realm of the everyday cleaner.